Wash liquid band aid off after 3-4 hours with sterile water wipes provided, repeat this step once a day for the next two days. After this, please don’t submerge upper brows in water for at least 7 days. Avoid getting any soaps, shampoos or other cleansers on the treated area for the first 7 days as it can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilise in the dermis.
Use the cream provided only as needed. As a general rule, use only if your feeling tender and for 3–4 days to prevent infection. Once healing process has started and they start to flake, use the cream to keep brows hydrated but only if necessary. LESS IS BEST.
- DO NOT pick/scratch at the dry skin/flakiness, let it come off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment.
- Once the flakes have fallen off, a shiny layer of healing skin will completely cover the tattoo. It may appear as the tattooed area has completely disappeared. Within 1-2 weeks, the tattoo will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
- DO NOT apply makeup to the tattooed area for the first two weeks as it can interfere with the healing process and colour of your tattoo.
- DO NOT bleach, tint, dye the tattoo areas for one month after the procedure.
- DO NOT apply any anti-aging products (eg: Benzoyl, Peroxide, Salicylic Acid, Proactive, etc) or lightening creams (skin bleaching creams) such as hydroquinone to the treated area while healing.
- DO NOT thread, wax or use hair removal products while tattoo is healing.
- NO exercising and/or sweating for a few days prior to getting tattooed and for one week after.
- NO swimming pools, jacuzzis or other bodies of water for two weeks.
Exposure to the sun over time can cause fading and discolouration of the pigment. Once completely healed, you may apply sunscreen on the treated area. Wear large sunglasses and a hate for further protection.
Rinse and dry the area thoroughly when in contact with chlorine. Glycolic acid, microdermabrasion and chemical face peel products must be kept away from tattooed area as it can lighten the pigment.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.
** Promotional Offer **
Share an Instagram post tagging us and use the hashtag #TheFaceAlchemist and receive 10% off your next treatment.
Terms and Conditions:
- Clients with brows previously tattooed by another artist will not be eligible to book a refresher appointments – Full treatment cost will apply.
- A deposit of $50 will be required to secure a booking for Eyebrow Cosmetic Tattoo – Should you wish to reschedule your appointment, notice of 48 hours is required. If the notice is outside this time frame, a new deposit will be required if you wish to re-book.
- Once your deposit has been made, you will receive a confirmation booking email, which will outline your appointment details, and how to prepare for the treatment.
- No refunds for appointments will be given under any circumstances.
- Cosmetic tattoo treatments require a second session in order to achieve final results, and must be booked within 6-8 weeks of the first treatment.
- If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed, a photo of your brows taken without make up on will be requested prior to making an appointment.
- We’re all the same but not quite.We all heal and respond differently to treatments. Therefore no guarantees can be made in terms of your results or the longevity of your tattoo. This will be thoroughly discussed with you during your consultation.
- Two treatments (1st and 2nd second) are usually sufficient for most clients, however, a third follow up appointment may be required, which will incur a fee.
- You will be provided with an aftercare kit with instructions on how to look after your brows. No responsibility will be taken for clients not adhering to instructions.