T’s & C’s
Terms and Conditions:
- Clients with brows previously tattooed by another artist will not be eligible to book a refresher appointments – Full treatment cost will apply.
- A deposit of $50 will be required to secure a booking for Eyebrow Cosmetic Tattoo – Should you wish to reschedule your appointment, notice of 48 hours is required. If the notice is outside this time frame, a new deposit will be required if you wish to rebook.
- Once your deposit has been made, you will receive a confirmation booking email, which will outline your appointment details, and how to prepare for the treatment.
- No refunds for appointments will be given under any circumstances.
- Cosmetic tattoo treatments require a second session in order to achieve final results, and must be booked within 6-8 weeks of the first treatment.
- If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed, a photo of your brows taken without make up on will be requested prior to making an appointment.
- We’re all the same but not quite.We all heal and respond differently to treatments. Therefore no guarantees can be made in terms of your results or the longevity of your tattoo. This will be thoroughly discussed with you during your consultation.
- Two treatments (1st and 2nd second) are usually sufficient for most clients, however, a third follow up appointment may be required, which will incur a fee.
You will be provided with an aftercare kit with instructions on how to look after your brows. No responsibility will be taken for clients not adhering to instructions